Terms of website use
Effective date- 15th August, 2021
If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please discontinue using our Website immediately. We reserve the right to modify, alter or update these Terms at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations and updates.
This Website is made available for the users who are looking for variety of activities including events, webinars, workshops, shot-term courses, short trips, adventure camps, short outdoor activities for the special needs children (“Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that your license to use the Website is automatically revoked upon your attempt to use the Site for any other purpose. If you are accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to this Terms on behalf of yourself and such other person whom you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such person, to this Terms. You acknowledge that we own a copyright in the Website, Applications, and Services, including in compilations of information available through any of the foregoing.
We reserve the right to change the Terms anytime and suggest you to keep checking the same periodically.
All materials, including reports, newsletters, photographs, illustrations, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, blogs etc. (collectively, “Content”) appearing on or accessible through this Website are owned and controlled by the Thrills n Trails and/or its affiliates and are protected by the intellectual property laws.
Use of content
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms and any other policy as may be referred here you have been granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use this Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any manner. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
Accuracy of content
Notwithstanding best endeavors, this Website may contain mistakes or typographical blunders. Thrills n Trails makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timelines of the Website or the Content. The utilization of the Website and Content is at your hazard. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time. If you rely on any representation of information contained on this Website, then it shall be at your own risk.
Blogs and other social media channels
Thrills n Trails’s employees, volunteers and associates may contribute their articles and opinion as a blog on this website entirely at the sole discretion of Thrills n Trails. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity and may not represent official opinion of Thrills n Trails in any manner.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following with respect to the blog and Website both:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of Thrills n Trails or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Thrills n Trails, or that is otherwise detrimental to Thrills n Trails. You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information. You shall not use objectionable language or abbreviations.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which you do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that you know, or should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You acknowledge that Thrills n Trails may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Thrills n Trails may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
All content including trademark, copyrights, names etc. shall have the ownership of Thrills n Trails only. No use of these made for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written authorization/consent of Thrills n Trails is allowed.
Accessing External Sites
The Website contains links to other sites on the internet which are owned and/or operated by third-party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Thrills n Trails is not responsible or liable for any such third parties or for the availability of, or the materials located on or through any External Sites.
Thrills n Trails may provide you with links to third party sites that offer you services for your use or benefit. We may stop offering any such third-party sites or services at any time. If you choose to use such third-party sites or services, you enter into an agreement with such third party alone at your own risk. When entering into an agreement with such parties, you are giving them your data directly and your rights and their obligations are determined by their privacy policies and terms of service. We are not responsible for any content or services provided by these third parties, and disclaim all liability from anything that may occur when you utilize such third parties. We are additionally not responsible for any payment that may be asked of you by such third party.
You understand that services offered by Thrills n Trails or supported by our Websites may require payment for access or continued use. Each product may have its own payment terms specific to the needs and function of the service and such terms will be agreed mutually, in a separate agreement, between you and Thrills n Trails.
Thrills n Trails has compiled all the data, content and information posted on this Website through various sources. No representation is made, or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. There is no express or implied warranty, regarding third party content. Despite of Thrills n Trails best endeavours, there is no warranty that this Website will be free of any computer viruses.
Limitation of liabilities
Thrills n Trails shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Thrills n Trails has expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
You shall be liable to indemnify, defend and keep Thrills n Trails harmless and its directors, trustees, employees, associates, affiliates etc. (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and intellectual property rights.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including blacklisting, loss of special status, cancellation of contract or legal action against breach.
This Website, including the Content and information contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of Bangalore, India shall retain exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Following are the contact details of the Grievance Officer:
Name- Renuka Tandon
Email- 9663631920Phone Number- firstname.lastname@example.org